26.03-19.06.2020 r. – Oferta webinariów na temat prowadzenia zajęć online w ramach programu Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange
Informacja od koordynatora programu EVE – Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange (projekt współfinansowany przez KE) na temat możliwości poszerzenia wiedzy w zakresie prowadzenia zajęć online ze studentami:
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange is available to support universities in this crucial moment.
Keeping students engaged is top of mind for universities around the world right now, as they adapt their working arrangements to slow the spread of COVID-19. Staying coordinated and providing the clarity needed to move work forward is hence more important than ever for the many universities who are making the shift to virtual classes and activities. Proper virtual teaching, based on innovative and farsighted pedagogy is thus crucial now that online learning is gaining historical momentum.
That’s why the Erasmus+Virtual Exchange team is committed to supporting HEIs during this time of uncertainty. We’re continuing to deliver free of charge, high-quality and reliable virtual exchange activities and training. Online resources are available to teams around Europe and the Southern Mediterranean, including our e-manuals.
First, we’d like to invite you to join our:
Masterclass “How to enrich online teaching activities in higher education through Virtual Exchanges”
Thursday 26 March from h 11.00 to 12.00 CET.
Registration link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/vJUudeysrTgvJHLT65hpXsCCLv3YdeE7Qw
Due to the limitations imposed by the present COVID-19 emergency, the great majority of universities in Europe and globally are presently working to implement online learning and teaching activities, exploring tools and methods that can guarantee continuous engagement of students as well as their active participation. One approach that can help deliver online learning is Virtual Exchange, a distinctive pedagogy to enable deep, interactive intercultural learning through people to people, facilitated educational programmes. The Masterclass will explore how Virtual Exchange activities can be offered to students and how they can be integrated in university courses and will present the practical opportunities offered by the European Union’s Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange initiative to engage professors and students in meaningful, safe and rewarding online collaboration activities. The Masterclass is addressed to universities’ international relation officers, teaching and learning experts, eLearning staff, professors and lecturers.
Below are some other upcoming activities:
On the 30th of March at 15.00 CET you can join our Drop-in session, specifically addressed to answer questions on how the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange initiative can support teaching in these times (drop-in sessions take place every first and third Monday of the month).
Interactive Online Courses:
– ‘Youth, Peace and Security’, 13 April – 7 May 2020, Duration: 4 weeks, Language: English, Arabic, Total hours: 80 (weekly time investment: 6 hours core tasks + 14 hours assignments), ECTS 3
– ‘Countering Hate speech’, 18 May – 19 June, Duration: 5-weeks, Language: English, Total hours: 85 (weekly time investment: 6 hours core tasks + 11 hours assignments), ECTS 3
– ‘Sustainable Food Systems: A Mediterranean Perspective’, 25 May – 24 June, Duration: 5 weeks, Language: English, Hours: 85 (weekly time investment: 7 hours core tasks + 10 hours assignments), ECTS 3
– Social Circles, short dialogue exchange opportunities, bringing together young people from various backgrounds, interested to participate in a series of online small group discussions about key issues that matter to youth in the world today. Duration: 2 weeks. Weekly time investment: 2.5 hours weekly. Topics and timing here.
– 19th April – 31st May: Advanced training for HE staff who have already attended the Basic training or already have a well developed idea and a partner, to know how to shift from theory into practice and be ready to implement a Virtual Exchange project.
– 10th May- 7th June: Basic Training for HE staff willing to get familiar with Virtual Exchange and be able to implement a tailor-made Virtual Exchange project.
Sekretariat WMiI UŁ (BWZ UŁ)