Physical Education classes in the winter semester 2019/2020 begin on October 1, 2019.
Registration for Physical Education is from: 2019-09-24 09:00 a.m., to: 2019-10-14 23:59 p.m.
Please check in your study program (Bachelor Degree, Master Degree) to see, on which year and semester you should attend Physical Education classes! Register on these classes ONLY on that indicated semester.
Physical Education is a mandatory class.
The classes are held once a week. The duration of each class is 90 minutes.
Students who will not come to the classes within the first 5 weeks of the semester are going to fail Physical Education classes.
Extraordinary situations are resolved in a conversation with SWFiS director or his deputies.
Time reserved for Physical Education classes in academic year 2019/2020 for Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science is Thursday from 7.30 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. in THE WINTER SEMESTER (there are no other classes in your schedule at this time, see 3rd year 1st degree class schedule, 2nd year 2nd degree class schedule)
Student is obliged to read the following
TERMS OF ATTENDANCE AND PASSING THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES.
On Physical Education classes token registration USOSWEB password is used.
REGISTRATION STEP BY STEP:
- Open https://ul.uni.lodz.pl/?lang=en website
- Select REGISTATIONS tab (on the left)
- Select from the list '3701-WF'
- Click on either
'Zajęcia do wyboru w semestrze zimowym roku akad. 2019/2020'
to see the list of codes of courses.
- Student of Faculty of Mathematics and Computer
Science is obliged to choose Physical Education course on Thursdays from
7.30 to 12.00 in the winter semester.
When you choose different time, you must consult your course schedule for the semester in which you want to take Physical Education course. Course Schedule is available on the Faculty Webpage before beginning of the semester, or in USOSweb.
- Click on course code and choose name of Instructor to get description of the course.
- Select the course.
- Select the group you want to attend (day of the week and hours)
- On the top left corner there is a green basket icon.
Please click on it to register to the selected course.
- If you have made a mistake please go to the https://ul.uni.lodz.pl/?lang=en and select "My registrations".
You may sign out of the classes over there.
- All students who are obliged to register to the
Physical Education classes should receive a token.
If one is lacking the token one should contact SWFiS UŁ (Faculty of Physical Education, University of Lodz) see information below.
ABSENCE OF A TOKEN
In the absence of a token, please contact SWFiS UL:
tel .: 42 66 55 189
email .: firstname.lastname@example.org
address .: ul. Styrska 5, Lodz
In the absence of a token, it is enough to write email to email@example.com.
In email title write 'the absence of a token'
In email body write that you do not have a token to take Physical Education course.
In email body you should also write your name and student number.
After 12 a.m. or 4 p.m., one should get a token.
Token registration rules:
- first come, first reserved rule
- each student may register only to one group
- in the registration period students may sign up and sign out multiple times always using the https://ul.uni.lodz.pl/?lang=en
- please select the course wisely. Once the token registration is finished there is no possibility to change the group.
I would like to pointed out some of them:
6. Students who will not come to the classes within the first 5 weeks of the semester are going to fail Physical Education classes.
7. In order to pass Physical Education classes a 100% class attendance is obligatory. Students have to attend make-up classes with the same course for every unjustified absence. Make-up classes must be attended immediately after the cause of absence has gone. Students may attend only 1 class per day. There are additional dates of make-up classes prepared for students with absences. The schedule of these classes is available on the SWFiS website in the middle of the semester. (to see more MAKE_UP CLASSES RULES)
8. Students who were absent on more than 50% of classes loose possibility to take make-up classes and fail Physical Education classes. If absence was caused by health issues students have to move classes to the next semester.